Newsletters have become a great way for businesses to spread information, “tell their story,” solidify customer loyalty, and increase sales.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind while designing your company newsletter:
- Content Is Important – Successful newsletters provide interesting content for their readers, in addition to product information from the newsletter provider.
- Color Draws the Eye – Use multiple colors of ink to draw attention to important articles and information. Two-color newsletters are very effective, and full-color newsletters are gaining popularity.
- Pull Quotes Create Interest – Pull quotes create interest and increase the likelihood that an article will be read. These quotes are taken directly from the article and focus on interesting, key points.
- Good Design Provides More Room for Copy – A well-planned and designed newsletter can contain 20% to 30% more content than a casually designed newsletter. Seeking advice from professional graphic artists is often profitable. They can help design an effective template for your future use.
- Good Back Page Design Is Important – An estimated 15% of readers start reading at the back page of a newsletter and work their way to the front page.
http://www.ParagonPress.net – #1 in Shreveport, LA for printing, direct mail, graphic design, marketing – 318.868.3351