There is a lot that goes into maintaining positive customer relations. one-time customers can turn into loyal customers if the right attention is paid to them. Make your customers feel valued and appreciated, and they will be hard-pressed to go anywhere else.
Here are a few questions to ask as you evaluate the relationships you have with your customers:
- How would you describe one of your typical customers?
- If you saw a regular customer at the mall, would you recognize him or know his name?
- Do you request customer feedback and take their comments into consideration?
- Do you organize your business schedule around the convenience of your customers?
- Do your customers keep coming back?
If you have satisfactory answers to these questions, congratulations! If you were unsure of how to answer, it is time to brush up on your customer skills.
http://www.ParagonPress.net – #1 in Shreveport, LA for printing, direct mail, graphic design, marketing – 318.868.3351