You send mail on a regular basis. Are the envelopes you’re using sending the right message and strengthening your brand? Here are some tips for creating customized envelopes that get opened:
• Identity. Mail is more likely to be opened if the receiver sees your corporate identity.
• Lasting impression. Customized envelopes create memorable impressions. Think about the last truly creative envelope you received and see if you can remember where it was from.
• Variety. All envelopes are not equal. They can be ordered in a variety of sizes, colors, shapes, and types of paper to make your mailings unique.
• Attention-getting. Use teaser copy to create interest for the recipient, and to compel them to open the envelope immediately.
• Sneak peak. You can save money by using customized window envelopes and including the address on the letter or response device instead of printing it on the envelope.
• Graphics. Many people expect to see more than just words on paper. Spice it up with some colorful graphics to make your envelope stand out in a pile of mail.
• Another glimpse. Messages peeping through windows gain additional attention, allowing the reader a glimpse at your story before they dive inside.
• Both sides. Three out of four people who touch your envelope will flip it over before opening it … so why not use the back of your envelope, too?
• Be different. Do something unusual, such as printing your envelopes upside down, and see how many people comment.
http://www.ParagonPress.net, PRINT. MAIL. DESIGN. SOCIAL MEDIA. MARKETING. 318.868.3351
Ranked #1 in loyalty & satisfaction!